I’m an iOS developer
I write Objective C/Swift for view layer (views, animations, etc.) and for backend layer (network calls, data management, etc.). I design databases in Core Data. I am full-stack.
I’m also a front-end web developer
I do that too. I can set up continuous integration/delivery, servers, and keep things running. I can write various scripts in order to make a developer life easier.
About me, in short
- 11 years of experience as a developer and 3 years focused solely on iOS development
- people person, great team player who always willing to help others
- not afraid of using terminal
- always ready to learn new things
- strong design sense, love to working on animations
- regularly reading blogs and follow with trends
- big fan
- Fascinated in iOS development: Swift, Obj-C, Animations, UIKit, Core Data, Push Notifications, Xcode, AppCode, CocoaPods etc.
- Expert in Apple distribution: App Store, Test Flight, Fabric, Fastlane, etc.
- Expert in front-end: HTML5, CSS3, responsive web design, Grunt, Gulp, Bower, mobile web, etc.
- Expert in Bash, GIT, PM products (Atlassian, Basecamp, Trello), etc.
- Expert in Adobe products and graphics optymalization for web
- Familiar with UI design: UX, UCD, prototyping, auditing services, suggest solutions